Search Forums:

Page: 1
kalajel 9 years 8 months ago wrote:
Yeah, I know there was a similar topic started by Idyot a few months back (so mods, if you feel like merging or reopeneing the old topic instead…).

Well I was bored so I decided to check it out… all 11 episodes of it I could find. Not too bad! Of course Dante's just too darn good; he easily dodges every attacks and barely gets a scratch over the whole 11 episodes… I really hate that when the hero is just too darn good… But so far it's pretty much the only thing I have against the whole serie. The music is highly adictive; I can't get the openening theme out of my head (HELP! Why?!).

So I would give it a 7/10
Quoted Text kalajel said:
Anyhow, I beleive that the real logical conclusion to all this is that I'm so darn cool, other people want to be me on other forums!Happy

98% of the internet nation has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your sig.
http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Hentai.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/ek1c8l.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/ndvnnd.jpg
XIII09 9 years 8 months ago wrote:
i find it a little boring. cuz i cant find vergil anywhere..
kalajel 9 years 8 months ago wrote:
Maybe he will appear in the second season…
Quoted Text kalajel said:
Anyhow, I beleive that the real logical conclusion to all this is that I'm so darn cool, other people want to be me on other forums!Happy

98% of the internet nation has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your sig.
http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Hentai.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/ek1c8l.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/ndvnnd.jpg
IdyotAko 9 years 8 months ago wrote:
I stopped after I saw the first episode...

nuff said...
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e65/dmad1rulz/idyotakosiggy.jpg
iRO Chaos Characters:
IdyotAko - 99/67 Lord Knight.............................Aima Lichu - 75/45 Sage
Aeag Sedah - 73/39 High Wizard................................Aima Taikdat - 81/50 Gank Rogue
Vendi Productus - 95/44 Forge Blacksmith.............Aima Bardu - 57/26 MS Bard
I_R_teh_1337!!! - 90/46 FS Priest.......................Aima Whupyah - 61/46 Battle Acolyte (Monk)
mAnUnUmPiT - 73/45 Hunter..............................Aima Alchy - 99/50 Battle Alchemist
XIII09 9 years 8 months ago wrote:
bring out vergil!!! who do you guys think is much more stronger? dante or vergil?
kalajel 9 years 8 months ago wrote:
I'm not familiar with the video game, but if you say vergil, I'll take trust your word…
Quoted Text kalajel said:
Anyhow, I beleive that the real logical conclusion to all this is that I'm so darn cool, other people want to be me on other forums!Happy

98% of the internet nation has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your sig.
http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Hentai.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/ek1c8l.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/ndvnnd.jpg
You must login or create an account to reply to a topic.
Page: 1