Page: 1
_Elki_ 9 years 11 months ago wrote:
hi everybody. im new here but i saw during some months ago some hentai fan pictures of RO characters.

im not quite addict to this genre, but one of those days i saw some prints of the gallery in Guro's style that left me crazy!! (this are so PRO).

i want to ask a favor plz. if somebody have this Guro images that i saw (some months before them and the hentai were deleted from this page) in his PC. plz send them to my Email!!!!

my reasons are simple for my first and last favor that i ask to everybody!! *-*

im learning how to draw RO pictures but in horror and dark style. but i need images of those game characters being killed in some ugly ways for learn to draw well and better.

SO IF SOMEBODY HAVE THIS KIND OF ROHENTAI IMAGES PLZ SEND THEM TO MY EMAIL. (I JUST WANT THE GURO'S PICS NNO ANY OTHER)!!!!!!!! I NEED THEM!! T_T.

send this kind of images to garcia_14_2006@hotmail.com plz this is the only favor that i ask and the last one for dont disturb here anymore *-* thks for read ^^
Dynewind 9 years 11 months ago wrote:
i dont even know what style you are talking about....Annoyed

but yes, i do have some, and i believe kalajel might have it all Tickled Pink haha
what style? i dont understand it if you say "guro" style... o-o
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5285/dyneandlykasiggie1.jpg
Nightmare Zero 9 years 11 months ago wrote:
Quoted Text Dynewind said:

what style? i dont understand it if you say "guro" style... o-o

Guro style is...ummmmmm...hard to explain. What?

Its like...you have hentai. But you have hentai including blood. I'm not talking about blood down there. Its like blood during hentai.

Emotionless

With blood. And sometimes organs. And sometimes blood WITH organs. With hentai mixed in.

Oops Goooooooot it?

Oh, and I'm not a fan of it. I merely know OF it. Tickled Pink
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/3373/nightmarezerokatamarisiwq9.png
AIM: Astral1031 IM me?
MSN: NightmareZero1031AThotmail.com
G-Chat Thingy: NightmareZero1031ATgmail.com

Currently Playing: Noitu Love 2 - Devolution, Sins Of A Solar An- I mean, Sins Of A Solar Empire, and M.U.G.E.N..
What I'm Waiting For: Nothing...ok, GTA 4's PC release. In other words, nothing.
Runagi 9 years 11 months ago wrote:
I'm sure google would probably have something.. they have pretty much everything. Well.. whatever. Nice to meet you I guess..
"Even though, Passed this time alone
Somewhere so unknown, It heals the soul"
-Foo Fighters "February Stars"
You must login or create an account to reply to a topic.
Page: 1