Search Forums:

Page: 1
tray_0619kings 11 years 10 months ago wrote:
Im a mage and now level 36 and job 27..and i want to be a wizard with a requirement of job lvl-40, could recommend me where will i lvl up-especially going to job lvl 40...plzCrying and by the way-how is casting done fasterWhat?-what is the build of a mageWhat??
fuse 11 years 10 months ago wrote:
First tell us what skills you got. At this point you should have only been maxing INT, if you haven't you need to consider remaking the character.

kersheys 11 years 10 months ago wrote:
if you plan on getting fire bolt, a good place is geographers (two down one right of juno/yuno). just keep spamming fire bolt. avoid goats and don't run into the geographers ^^
Quoted Text Kinju said:
And K.H.A.W.D.? Meh! Hardly even a bother.
tray_0619kings 11 years 10 months ago wrote:
my int is 50+and cold bolt and frostdriver, firebolt are my full lvl 10 techs? which monsters shouldi kill to gain a huge exp in jobWhat?
fuse 11 years 10 months ago wrote:
Quoted Text tray_0619kings said:
my int is 50+and cold bolt and frostdriver, firebolt are my full lvl 10 techs? which monsters shouldi kill to gain a huge exp in jobWhat?

As Fiducia mentioned: Geographers. They're the best job experience you can find. But if you consider leveling off of them, requires your full attention and a moderate amount of dying.

If you get FW to a solid level 6/7 you can do clock tower level 2 - the one with the big pendulem in the middle of the map. That's a very popular place to level if your strength is fire. But you'll definitely need to learn how to vertical firewall if you haven't already. Be one w/ the Firewall Laughing - gn0me's vertical fw simulator

kersheys 11 years 10 months ago wrote:
Quoted Text fuse said:

As Fiducia mentioned: Geographers. They're the best job experience you
can find. But if you consider leveling off of them, requires your full
attention and a moderate amount of dying.

not exactly o.o. I started there as soon as I got level 1 fire bolt and I never died when I stopped a long time later
Quoted Text Kinju said:
And K.H.A.W.D.? Meh! Hardly even a bother.
fuse 11 years 10 months ago wrote:
There are papers among many other aggros on that map. Unless you're referring to a different map then I am...

Ayame 11 years 10 months ago wrote:
well if you've got FireWall Lv10 and FireBolt Lv10, you can also level at Louyang Field, at Enchanted Soil... Tickled Pink

They're slow and has a Huge HP, so I think that levelling off them would be nice for you Content
kersheys 11 years 9 months ago wrote:
Quoted Text ayame said:
well if you've got FireWall Lv10 and FireBolt Lv10, you can also level at Louyang Field, at Enchanted Soil... Tickled Pink

They're slow and has a Huge HP, so I think that levelling off them would be nice for you Content


There's a lot of bots, ksers and rude people though. Don't try if you ain't very tolerant X_x

Quoted Text fuse said:
There are papers among many other aggros on that map. Unless you're referring to a different map then I am...


I'm referring to two maps south one map east of yuno
Quoted Text Kinju said:
And K.H.A.W.D.? Meh! Hardly even a bother.
Kinju 11 years 9 months ago wrote:
Quoted Text Ayame said:
well if you've got FireWall Lv10 and FireBolt Lv10, you can also level at Louyang Field, at Enchanted Soil... Tickled Pink
They're slow and has a Huge HP, so I think that levelling off them would be nice for you Content


Also, they don't heal like clumped off Geographers normally do.
You must login or create an account to reply to a topic.
Page: 1