Most bots in iro, or at least the ones ive seen, dont pick up heavy items
Bow Chika Bow Wow

oxxxxxxxxx[=================>

-sigh, I see says the blind man, to his deaf/blind cousin-
IdyotAko 12 years 6 months ago wrote:
It's called selective looting.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e65/dmad1rulz/idyotakosiggy.jpg
iRO Chaos Characters:
IdyotAko - 99/67 Lord Knight.............................Aima Lichu - 75/45 Sage
Aeag Sedah - 73/39 High Wizard................................Aima Taikdat - 81/50 Gank Rogue
Vendi Productus - 95/44 Forge Blacksmith.............Aima Bardu - 57/26 MS Bard
I_R_teh_1337!!! - 90/46 FS Priest.......................Aima Whupyah - 61/46 Battle Acolyte (Monk)
mAnUnUmPiT - 73/45 Hunter..............................Aima Alchy - 99/50 Battle Alchemist
Itchy_nugget 12 years 6 months ago wrote:
/meh :3
Bow Chika Bow Wow

IdyotAko 12 years 6 months ago wrote:
iRO? Clean of BOTSWhat??

Puh-leeeeeez...

Just a few days ago, there were bots over in East Prontera. I was leveling when I heard folks on our vent start laughing. Turns out that those bots that were sitting by the kafra left all at the same time when a Priest casted sanc under them. Tickled Pink
iRO Chaos Characters:
IdyotAko - 99/67 Lord Knight.............................Aima Lichu - 75/45 Sage
Aeag Sedah - 73/39 High Wizard................................Aima Taikdat - 81/50 Gank Rogue
I_R_teh_1337!!! - 90/46 FS Priest.......................Aima Whupyah - 61/46 Battle Acolyte (Monk)
mAnUnUmPiT - 73/45 Hunter..............................Aima Alchy - 99/50 Battle Alchemist
fuse 12 years 6 months ago wrote:
iRO from what I remember has its share of bot infestation. But I'm very sure it is cleaner than pRO, but it's not spotless!

Itchy_nugget 12 years 6 months ago wrote:
This is a warning to you Itchy_nugget. I'll make sure I'll edit every last word of your posts into mine if you don't stop spamming this instant. (Deletion if it comes around, ban if it does as well).
Bow Chika Bow Wow

dycee29 12 years 6 months ago wrote:
wow...i see a lot happened already in this site Content

first i want to give my apologies to fuse for being gone for quite some time (i have to do a major thesis and it's killing me /sob hope you understand that)

i guess i'm back to active mode again Content

@itchy_nugget: you warned yourself already....i guess you know what that means ^_~ i don't think i have to tell you that "spamming is not allowed blah blah blah" anymore...anyways, since i'm back, i'm here to clean up some mess again /gg Content (and woah!! we have the same avatar?....i guess i have to change mine /heh)
"Bonum ex integra causa malom ex cuquomque defectu"

a link to dycee's heavenly abode

dycee29@ragnarokhq.com

"Bonum ex integra causa malom ex cuquomque defectu"

anadorn 12 years 6 months ago wrote:
Yeah.. at first I thought Itchy was you, Dycee/heh
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m70/anadorn/Avatar%20and%20sigs/2e780cda.jpg
kersheys 12 years 6 months ago wrote:
No more bot talk plx. We need you guys to post something else here.

SUGGESTIONS =O
Quoted Text Kinju said:
And K.H.A.W.D.? Meh! Hardly even a bother.
IdyotAko 12 years 5 months ago wrote:
How about I just go ahead and close this thread, since the conversation has deviated from the real topic?

*locks*
iRO Chaos Characters:
You must login or create an account to reply to a topic.
Page: 1 2